What is Hot Stone Reflexology?
You have heard of Hot Stone Massage, but have you experienced Hot Stone Reflexology?
Prepare to be blissed-out to the max! This is a wonderful treatment, and if you haven't tried it yet, I would thoroughly recommend it.
Hot Stone Refelxology uses the application of basalt stones to Reflexes located on the feet and calf muscles in order to provide healing for the body as a whole. The application of heat, intensifies the effect of the treatment, giving a beautiful feeling of total Relaxation.
It has all of the benefits of a usual Reflexology session, but enables the therapist to work deeper on the points, using heat rather than hard pressure.
Reflexology stimulates the digestion, aids in sleep problems, takes tension out of the muscles, detoxes the body, opens the energy channels and clears the flow, stimulates circulation, and promotes feelings of well-being and relaxation.
What should I expect from a treatment?
A typical full Hot Stone session will last for 60 minutes in total.
It is a very slow-paced treatment designed to give comfort and deeper relaxation.
How will Hot Stone Reflexology benefit me?
Hot Stone Reflexology:
- Improves circulation
- Detoxes the body
- Opens the energy channels and clears energy blocks
- Promotes deep feelings of relaxation and well-being
- Relieves stress and lifts mood
- Aids in digestive issues
- Relaxes tense muscles and eases pain
- Aids in issues with sleep
- Can aid in relief of sinusitis and congestion, allergies and hay fever
- Aids in improving flexibility and mobility of feet and legs
- Can provide relief from migraines and headaches