Face Reflexology treats the body Holistically, and gives an intense feeling of relaxation as well as doubling as a beauty treatment. Face Reflexology oxygenates and detoxifies the skin bringing vitality and generally a fresher look. It is often referred to as the natural mini face-lift.
Face Reflexology combines the use of Acupressure points on the face, and facial massage techniques. Acupressure points treat the body as a whole, improve circulation, digestion, activate lymphatic system, open energy channels, relax and de-stress the mind.
I would recommend a full treatment of Face Reflexology if you are trying it for the first time. It can also be enjoyed as an add-on to another session for just an extra £10 per 15 minutes.
For longer term beauty results, a course of 4 treatments at weekly intervals is recommended initially, then monthly treatments thereafter to maintain effects. For relaxation, detressing, and general well-being, you can enjoy Face Reflexology as an alternative to your regular Foot or Hand Reflexology session.
A treatment plan suitable for you will be discussed following the treatment.
What should you expect from a treatment?
A full consultation is provided, where I will explain the treatment to you, and tailor it to your specific needs.
A typical treatment session is 50 minutes long including 25 minutes of stimulating Acupressure and Reflex points and 25 minutes of facial and general massage.
Acupressure and Reflex points take the stress and tension out of the facial muscles, while massage techniques lift and smooth the appearance of the skin.
Following a treatment, you will feel deeply relaxed and may experience a decreased sense of tension in the muscles. Afterwards, you will be given time to relax, and discuss the treatment in a Relaxed and informal setting.
How will Face Reflexology benefit you?
- Improves the circulation to the face and head, speeding up the exchange of oxygen, nutrients and removal of waste products.
- Relieves tension in the face and the body as a whole, giving a more relaxed countenance.
- Relieves mental strain and improves concentration.
- Helps relieve sinusitis, congestion, and symptoms and allergies and hayfever.
- Relieves ear-blockages, tinnitus, ear-ache, pressure in ears after flying.
- Brings about a general feeling of well-being.