Reiki 2 is the second level Reiki attunement and training for those who have completed the Reiki 1 course with myself or another Reiki master. Reiki level 2 is for those who would like to deepen their knowledge and connection with Reiki healing for use in your own personal journey, or to become a professional healer if that is what calls you.
I would encourage you to give yourself adequate time after Reiki 1 to process and familiarise yourself with the energy before proceeding to Reiki 2. You will feel intuitively when the time is right for you. If you are unsure if you are ready, then please feel free to message me and I will be happy to discuss it with you and answer any queries you have.
Following the Reiki 2 course, you are able to set-up business as a Reiki healer if you choose. We will discuss this in full including the legal and ethical responsibilities involved if this is an option that interests you. If this is something that interests you, I would advise to allow yourself enough time after the course to familiarise yourself with the new energy and techniques you have learned, and to grow your confidence before stepping out into the professional world. You will know when it feels right for you.
There is no pressure to become a professional healer if it is not the path that is calling you right now. Reiki is a transformative and empowering personal journey to undertake on its own. You can choose to become attuned to Reiki 2 and even Reiki master if you feel guided to it. You can use this energy and knowledge however feels right for you in your own personal practise and development. Reiki is a fantastic tool for self-discovery and self-healing.
During the Reiki 2 course you will:
- Receive a workbook detailing use of the power symbols and Reiki energy, including meditation techniques for you to use at home to deepen your connection to the energy and grow your confidence as a healer and energy practitioner.
- Learn the basic anatomy of the aura.
- Receive the attunements for Reiki 2 enabling you to use the 3 Reiki power symbols in your practise. Following the attunement you will naturally hold more Reiki energy in your energy body.
- Learn about the 3 Reiki power symbols, what they mean, and how you can use them in your healing sessions and in your personal life.
- Spend time meditating with each of the symbols to find out what they mean to you personally.
- Learn how to conduct a distant or remote healing session. You can send Reiki energy to any person, situation, and for any time period past, present, or future.
- Learn ways of using the power symbols in your treatment sessions.
- Learn how to conduct a Reiki healing session including how to cleanse and prepare the space and yourself.
Sunday, 17 March
10am – 6.30pm
at Kentish Town Studio
141–145 Kentish Town Rd
London, NW1 8PB